Ideal attendee profile:CISO, Security Auditor, CIO, Security Specialist, Security Manager
The training allows you to understand:
- Essential services, goals and risks;
- Compliance, ISMS and BCMS requirements;
- goals, implementation challenges and operation of ISMS, BCMS and Incident Response Team in an organization;
- IT risk governance framework and risk management process;
- Roles of high management, operational management as well of internal audit department;
- Common issues related to the design and operation of business continuity plan, incident Response Team and information security controls are presented and discussed;
- Certification process.
The training is addressed to persons:
- accountable for essential services, information processing, information security, continuity, incident Management, compliance as well as for the management system in organization;
- responsible for information technology, information security, business continuity and incident response;
- delivering professional assurance by IT audit, IT risk management or Information security processes.
Course content Summary:
- Essential services;
- ISO Management Systems;
- Information Security and continuity – vocabulary;
- ISO Management System – architecture;
- Goals of compliance, ISO management systems, continuity and of information security;
- Risk management and risk management in essential services;
- Monitoring, Auditing, reporting.