Ideal attendee profile:Security Analyst, CISO, Security Specialist, Security Engineer
The training consists of two modules: theoretical and practical. Its main goal is to teach listeners practical OSINT skills on real-life examples.
Course content Summary:
Introduction to OSINT
- This part will provide listeners with a gentle introduction to the topic of OSINT. We will define Open Source Intelligence and its place in the modern world.
- The question of OSINT process automation will also be addressed.
1. Initial Information Gathering: IP addresses, Domain Names
- Tools: host, whois, theHarvester, SecurityTrails, bing.com
2. Google Dorking and web archives
- Tools: web.archive.org, google.com, DNS Trails
3. Social Media analysis
- Finding information about phone number with TrueCaller
- Social Media profiles analysis
4. Geolocation and image metadata
- Reverse image search, images metadata exfiltration
- Tools: BeerApp, FlightRadar
- Tracking BTC/ETH transactions